Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm Back!!

Well, here I am, many months later from that first blog post. Now THIS TIME, I promise to keep it updated. Ok, everyone says that, but I mean it. No really, the iron distance triathlon is actually over, and it was amazing. But I feel like that was just the start of good things to come. There will be no "post ironman depression" for me. Its been over a week, and I can't stop thinking about what is next in life. Not even when it comes to triathlons for next season and goals in that realm, but life in general. There is a huge list of things I want to do and become involved in right now, and what better time than now to make that happen. I have a lot of energy for life right now, and want to use passion and enthusiasm to take life to the next level. This brief post is just to assure you that I will be back, and will be consistently posted about various life happenings, lessons, experiences...etc. I will also post a super long (naturally) race report from September 11, 2011, when I finished Rev3 Cedar Point FULL distance triathlon...140.6 miles later. For now, peace out. But just for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment